Joy has over 20 years experience in the industry as an athlete, coach, and swimming teacher. Her athletic skills have taken her across the globe swimming for Australia at World Championships, World Cups, Oceania Championships and NCAA’s (National Collegiate Athletic Assosciation – American College Nationals).
Joy is a driving force of Aqualification & Fitness as she manages, teaches, instructs aerobics and Aqua Zumba, as well as takes on administrative duties. She is the AUSTSWIM Champion for the Central QLD Region and 2014 Austswim QLD presenter of the year. Joy’s qualifications are:
· Austswim Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety,
· Austswim Teacher of Infants and Preschool Aquatics
· Austswim Teacher of Competitive Strokes
· Austswim Teacher of Access and Inclusion
· Austswim Presenter of Swimming and Water Safety
· Bronze Coach
· Bronze Medallion
· Certificate III – Fitness
· Aqua Zumba Instructor
· Pool Operators Licence
· Master of Arts – Public Administration, Communications, Special Education
· Bachelor of Applied Science – Biology
Joy and Val are no strangers to parenthood as they balance work and family life with their two amazing children aged 7 and 5.